Friday, September 30, 2011

Some Notes and Some Thanks

Alright Bros, everything finally seems to be up and current at the moment. I learned the hard way the second GO!GO!! anthology has apparently been pushed back to October, which led to hasty recombination of my own orders. The only thing I have left to add is a post about BD/DVDs, mainly to list release dates and drama CD descriptions. I wasn't going to originally, but the question seems to come up often enough that I felt it's worth doing a dedicated post for.

I also added a Twitter feed to the sidebar. A lot of news comes out in the early hours of the morning here, so while I can't typically make blog entries before I head to work, I can keep twitter updated. Speaking of updated, or a lack there of, no sign of Figuarts Sky High yet. We will have some warning, though, both from Tamashii Nation's site and the expected explosion of Gou's twitter account.

I also want to thank (and thank again) our friends at This is Sternbild for the shout out this morning. What started out as a just a quick list to help me and a few bros keep track of releases has turned into something far more then I ever considered, but I should never have expected any less from the T&B community. Everyone has been amazing, and I'm proud to call myself a T&Bro and to be able to give at least something back to you guys.

Until next time, see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment